Insignia is looking for an Environmental Inspector/Biological Monitor for a project located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Project includes working extensively in salt marsh habitat.
- Conduct pre-construction surveys for sensitive and rare species, including California Ridgway’s Rail (Rallus obsoletus obsoletus) and Salt Marsh Harvest Mouse (Reithrodontomys raviventris).
- Conduct fieldwork as needed to prepare deliverables including vegetation surveys, habitat assessments, and related studies
- Perform construction monitoring and ensure compliance with environmental measures
- Prepare written reports, letters, permit applications, training programs and other deliverables as assigned
- Coordinate production of materials with vendors
- Create graphics and maps
- Deliver trainings and oral presentations
- Review deliverables to ensure the highest level of quality