Four Peaks Environmental Science & Data Solutions, LLC (Four Peaks) is a growing environmental science and engineering consulting firm serving public and private entities in the Pacific Northwest. We help clients solve challenges in the aquatic environment requiring expertise in aquatic research, water resource management, data science, and regulatory compliance.
- Compose written narratives for reports and other client correspondence. Prepare and conduct quantitative and statistical analyses for reports. Generate high quality figures, tables, and other graphics to characterize study results.
Perform desktop data entry and data queries. Perform quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) on data entry and operational processes. Conduct routine data transfers and uploads from sampling equipment to data storage devices or databases.
Assist with project planning, logistics, and implementation (for example, site reconnaissance or procurement and installation of field equipment). Conduct work safely and effectively in a field setting that may involve inclement weather and/or use of watercraft. Travel to field locations in the Pacific Northwest is required.
- High level of motivation and willingness to take on a wide range of tasks
- A bachelor’s degree (minimum) in a science or engineering discipline is required. A graduate degree focusing on fisheries, aquatic resource science, water resources, or related disciplines is preferred
- Proficiency writing technical reports and other scientific documents
- Demonstrated ability to convey study results through effective written analyses and summaries
- Proficiency collecting data, conducting statistical analyses or modeling, and presenting data visually
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- 2 years of professional experience in fisheries, aquatic resource science, water resource engineering, or a related discipline